problems with Sampletank 4 shutting down

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

problems with Sampletank 4 shutting down

Postby elmann » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Hello Forum.
Now I have tried to write to IK. for a week, with no luck. ticket no. 9049116. So now I'm trying here.
I have used IK.s products for many years. Now I have a new PC. with Windows 10. and installed Lurssen Mastering -AmpliTube 4 -MODO BASS- EZ- Keys / Drums and many more plug-ins. And they work fine.
but Sampletank 4 CS and AmpliTube 5 CS do not work.
when i try to open Sampletank in standalone, it opens for 2 seconds and closes again. and the same thing happens with AmpliTube 5.
Uses Cubase 11 pro. and when I try to open it.
the application was terminated with an error while executing the following file. C:\program files\commonfiles\VST3\Sampletank 4.vst3

Hope you can help when IK. dont want..
elmann

Re: problems with Sampletank 4 shutting down

Postby supanorton » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 pm

There were recent updates for AT5 and ST4. If you haven't updated recently, that may be the problem. Updates can be found in the product manager.
supanorton

Postby elmann » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:06 pm

Thank you very much for the answer. Unfortunately, the problem is somewhere else I have updated to the latest
elmann

Postby Rtrappjr68 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:30 am

Im havin the same issue and cant figure it out , program starts and starts loading sounds then closes, just got this laptop it an hp elitebook i wonder if its soemthing with windows security
Rtrappjr68

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:11 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More