Sampletank 4 breaks REASON 12

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 4 breaks REASON 12

Postby smasha » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:57 am

When I load the first instrument ,Reason is Ok but after tinkering with the "broken" PHRASER module or loading other instruments,Reason 12's fonts disappear.

I have to close Reason 12,when I open Sampletank 4 and do the same,Reason 12's fonts disappear again!

Sampletank is really now starting to pee me off.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the Product installer so ALL products and samples and presets and GROOVE files are installed PROPERLY.

Doing my head in,trying to fix this flaky software.

I have total studio 2 MAX and Sampletank 4 MAX.

PLEASE Explain What I have to install and in what order to get everything working.

I have Sampletank 4 instruments with NO SIZE info ,they just say 0kb ,The PHRASER MODULE inside SAmpletank 4 is broken as you can not use Midi keys to trigger the phrases.

Just fix the Product manager so it installs everything in the PROPER WAY without ANY ISSUES!!

I wanna MAKE MUSIC not "fix" my software Sheesh!
smasha

Re: Sampletank 4 breaks REASON 12

Postby pwidmer » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 am

I have the same issue.
But how are you so sure this is a problem on Sampletank side?
With Reason 10, the problem isn't there, so this could be a thing on Reason 12 side...
pwidmer

Re: Sampletank 4 breaks REASON 12

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:16 pm

It could be a number of things. Please report your issues to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (you will be able to search the FAQ first, which resolves a majority of issues and then if you do not see anything in the search results you will see a button/link to open a ticket). They will be able to resolve any issues you are having.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More