Resonator Intro Price -- For how long?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Resonator Intro Price -- For how long?

Postby Kinketsu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:04 am

I've had a look around and can't find this ... do we know how long the Resonator intro price will last? (I'm hoping at least through September ... )

Thanks,
K
Kinketsu

Re: Resonator Intro Price -- For how long?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 pm

It will last at least through September.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kinketsu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 pm

Ah, perfect, thanks Peter!

(This makes a difference to optimal buying of Gear Credits to be used for this, and for my second purchase in the Group Buy. How many Gear Credits I need depends on how much further the Group Buy numbers continue to climb...)
Kinketsu

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:00 am

Let's hope they climb to 25,000 :D I'll do what I can to help.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jm345 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Bummer the Resonator isn't part of the 25th Anniversary Group Buy. I just checked with Support and they said you can't get it as one of the free items, and buying it won't make you eligible for picking up similar cost products for free under the promotion.
jm345

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:12 pm

jm345 wrote:Bummer the Resonator isn't part of the 25th Anniversary Group Buy. I just checked with Support and they said you can't get it as one of the free items, and buying it won't make you eligible for picking up similar cost products for free under the promotion.

Correct, it isn't and has not been on the list of qualifying products on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy Page. It is brand new and a third-party library.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More