No audio on Fractured and Shipwrecked piano [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

No audio on Fractured and Shipwrecked piano [Resolved]

Postby Hovmedia » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Sampletank works fine on all instruments except for the new Fractured and Shipwrecked piano addons. They are visible in Sampletank, and samples are looading when I click on the instruments, but either midi keyboard or keyboard in Sampletank gives any sound. I have even added the path to the folders under settings but it did not help.

Any idea what might be wrong?
Hovmedia

Re: No audio on Fractured and Shipwrecked piano

Postby supanorton » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:58 am

I had the same issue and saw there was an update in the product manager for SampleTank 4. After the update, the new sounds started working, and they're VERY cool!
supanorton

Re: No audio on Fractured and Shipwrecked piano

Postby Hovmedia » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:52 am

Thanks for the advice. I did a reinstall too, but your answer reminded me that Reaper somethimes load the old version if two vst-files is present. Did a serious cleanup and removed all traces of the old installation and did a reistall. Works now and sounds great! :)
Hovmedia

Re: No audio on Fractured and Shipwrecked piano [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:07 pm

Seems a bit odd that there were 2 versions of the software installed. Maybe a different folder was selected for the plug-in? Or not all editions (VST2, VST3 etc) were installed?

Anyway, It's all good now.

---------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More