Neil Peart Drums (ST3 library) Locked [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Neil Peart Drums (ST3 library) Locked [Resolved]

Postby brownte » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:45 am

Hello,
I recently got SampleTank 4 SE, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, and Neil Peart Drums thru the 25th Anniversary Group Buy. It seems that SampleTank 4 and Miroslav both work fine, however Neil Peart Drums still has a LOCK icon on it, no matter what I try. I have re-registered, reinstalled, re booted and relaunched several times now to no avail.
I sent a message to Customer Service, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone has any suggestions.
I have an M1 Mac Mini 8GB/256GB. I installed my sound libraries to an external drive. The other libraries seem to work. It's just the Neil Peart one that still says locked.
brownte

Re: Neil Peart Drums Locked

Postby drewfx1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:22 pm

I had one ST freebie that the only way I could unlock was to use the old "IK Authorization manager" (NOT Product Manager) and paste in the serial number there and then it worked. None of the other ones I just acquired required this for some reason.
drewfx1

Postby brownte » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:33 pm

Thanks drewfx1! I actually had just came across the old Auth Manager too a little while ago. That seems to have done the trick!
brownte

Postby Mcyep123 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:59 pm

Wow, been googling for that all day, thanx! So the solution is the old authenticator. For me it worked and it removed the lock on miroslav 2 in Sampletank4. :D

Now I still see a download button for miroslav 2 CE and Syntronic Free in ST4. I put the serial for Syntronic Free from my accountpage in the old authenticator and after I click DONE it says it's been processed. It removed the downloadsign after I pointed ST4 to the Sampletank 3 dir in C:\user\public\documents\ik multimedia\sampletank 3 :geek:

I can't find a serial for miroslav 2 CE in my account. Do I miss some presets and functionality now? :?: :?: :?:

For some of you looking for old installer: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... onmanager/
Mcyep123

Postby stewyd1978 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 pm

I've had the same issue with 3 older Sampletank libraries, I'd installed and authorised them but they were still showing as locked in Sampletank. I've been back and forth with support for a couple of days but they haven't been able to help me, so I'm very happy I stumbled upon this thread!
stewyd1978

Re: Neil Peart Drums Locked [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Indeed. This tripped me up last week too.

I have added a request for the IKPM to be updated to handle these libraries.

----------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More