Sampletank 4 not showing Syntronik Deluxe instruments

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 4 not showing Syntronik Deluxe instruments

Postby shapeshifter » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:07 pm

When I install Syntronik Deluxe , it only installs the sounds not the Syntronik plugin. So I tried to install just the Syntronik program from my user area but I think it is the free version I had before as it downloads and installs 1.8 gigs which can't be right, can it? So the Syntronik plugin works properly on its own but in Sampletank 4.1.4(21E19) all the Syntronik Instruments are greyed out with locks over them. even though the IK Product Manager is showing them being installed correctly. I have tried rebuilding the Sampletank database, reinstalling Syntronik Deluxe numerous times. I do have all of the sounds on an external SSD and am sure the setting for the path to them is correct - Syntronik plugin works so ......

Sampletron 2, for instance ,makes you install the Standalone and plugin first before it lets you define the path for its sounds and then install them. Syntronik Deluxe is not doing that, it is just installing the sounds. The only thing I can do them is Install the Syntronik program that is in my user area, but I think that program is Syntronik free (again 1.8 gig install) and somehow that free? version of Syntronik keeps installing the free sounds and the Memory V which I also got free from you at one point. What I want is to uninstall that version of Syntronik and get the right one installed. How do I do this? Why won't Syntronik Deluxe install the Plugin and Standalone first?

-Gary
shapeshifter

Re: Sampletank 4 not showing Syntronik Deluxe instruments

Postby garfy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:01 pm

Hello Gary and welcome to the forums.

The app install of the software is the same for whatever version you own, the serial number is the thing that determines the usability. Make sure you have authorised the Deluxe serial number using the IKPM (and deauthorise the free version incase that I messing with things).

shapeshifter wrote:I do have all of the sounds on an external SSD and am sure the setting for the path to them is correct - Syntronik plugin works so ......

Are the sounds all usable in Syntronik but not in SampleTank4?

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Sampletank 4 not showing Syntronik Deluxe instruments

Postby florianrachor » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:52 am

This might sound dumb, but I had the same problem and a reboot fixed everything :D. I'm sure you tried that already, but that was what did it for me. After the reboot everything worked in Sample Tank 4.
florianrachor

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More