Sampletank 4 instruments load without any size info

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 4 instruments load without any size info

Postby smasha » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:57 am

Alot of my instruments have "0 bytes" next to them in the INFO Section of Sampletank 4.

I am very confused as to the order of installing Sampletank 4.

Also it would be great if there was a verifier of files in the Product Manager which would fix broken files much like Steam works with game files.

Is there an easy fix to this?

I bought an external SSD drive and uninstalled Sampletank,rebooted my PC and reinstalled Sampletank 4 but put the sample content on the SSD drive.

Then I got this error.

Also the global play is not working as it should for phrases.

I need to click on the phrases for each channel to "activate" them before playing them globally.

A verifier of files in Product Manager would be an essential and needed part of Product Manager and save us plenty of headaches.

The orrder of instruments,Do I install Sampletank 3 first before Sampletank 4??

Do I only install the Sampletank 4 Max content that i bought or do i need to install the other content also?

Very confusing ATM and if you stuff up,alot of soul searching and reinstalling of a gazillion files that may not fix the problem again.

What is the order of intalling Sampletank 3 ,it's libraries and especially Sampletank 4 and it's libraries?

Cheers.
smasha

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More