Hammond B-3X 1.33 still randomly crashing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond B-3X 1.33 still randomly crashing

Postby reuelt » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:57 pm

Hammond B3-X 1.33 is supposed to fix some memory leaks issue and some crashing bugs BUT it is still randomly crashing.

I am often experiencing sudden freezing. After shutting down the software, it will not even fire up again. Uninstalling and reinstalling the software does NOT work.

Only way to recover is to rename preset folder, reboot the PC and then only B3-X will start. After that I could copy back the .b3x files.

Please don't tell me to contact IK Multimedia support. Support ignored my ticket for 3 weeks when I first bought the software - so I just canceled that ticket.

Version 1.33 claim that there was memory leaks & bugs proved that I was right since 2020 but support just ignored my feedback.
reuelt

Re: Hammond B-3X 1.33 still randomly crashing

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:27 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues but IK Support is the right avenue. Please see this post for information on what to do here if you feel your support ticket wasn't handled to your satisfaction: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Locking since the link above will let you know what you need to do. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More