Sample Tank 4 application

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank 4 application

Postby fraz » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Hi,

Busy sorting out downloads for the IK products - and had to pay 10 euros to gain access to the download files in the online account - This time they all get backed up big time - :D

Anyway, I'm here to ask about the Sample Tank 4 VSTi application installers - The only installer I've got is on the USB Total Studio 2 Max purchased with product on external USB thumb drive.

Sure, the IK product manager can update it to the newest version but it'd be good to have a separate download that can be backed up.

The IK product manager does have "Sample Tank Editor" in the software tab but there is no VSTi application to download.

Sample Tank 3 has this option on the IK account page in the web browser.

So please IK it would be great to have a download section for sample Tank 4 application.

If there is a section on the IK website somewhere (apologies) for missing it - Thanks
fraz

Re: Sample Tank 4 application

Postby Promidi » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:13 pm

I recently had an occasion where I needed just the Sampletank 4 installer (I actually needed 4.13 because of an issue I found with 4.14)

If you go to your IK Multimedia's “My Products” page:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

Scroll down to the Sampletank 4 version you purchased. Under there, you'll see “Past Releases”. Click on that.

There you'll see listed all the version of Sampletank 4 that have ever been released, including the latest, 4.14
Promidi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More