Willing to buy Syntronic Deluxe

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Willing to buy Syntronic Deluxe

Postby WRod » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:41 pm

....but sadly im just a life long guitar player just getting into synth stuff, thats looking for good value. Im happy with all my other IK products so im sure for the price i cant go wrong. Watching Jordan Rudess and he makes it sound pretty good.

The only thing is.... im assuming to run syntronik in standalone (if it does that)
that id have to install ANOTHER additional program, the way i need Workstation for UVI stuff, and Kontakt for my NI stuff....and im guessing that would probably be sampletank, no?

i just get tired of adding custom shops and bloatware, I mean UA has me installing 6GB of software now just to get the 10 or 12 i use. Simplicity is important too. im just not interested in learning sample tank right now.

I know nothing about syntronik, i simply saw that it was 80% off and figured it would be a good add for what im doing. Trying to figure out whats all involved.

Thanks if you took a second here, and have given it any thought.
Amplitube 5 Max/Windows 10
WRod

Re: Willing to buy Syntronic Deluxe

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:13 pm

If you buy Syntronik (any edition) then you would install:
(a) the IK Product Manager program
(b) the Syntronik standalone program and sound library (and the Syntronik plug-ins if you want to use it in a DAW)
(c) the Custom Shop (but maybe this is not needed unless you wish to get other products)

As far as I know, you do not need to install SampleTank.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Willing to buy Syntronic Deluxe

Postby WRod » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:44 pm

DarkStar wrote:If you buy Syntronik (any edition) then you would install:
(a) the IK Product Manager program
(b) the Syntronik standalone program and sound library (and the Syntronik plug-ins if you want to use it in a DAW)
(c) the Custom Shop (but maybe this is not needed unless you wish to get other products)

As far as I know, you do not need to install SampleTank.

Thanks man. You never fail :) Im back and forth between this and UVI Falcon.

1)Program manager is on for sure due to my other IK products.
2)Of course i already have the custom shop on here for amplitube 5 and a few other IK effects i own.

Sp the Syntronik standalone program and sound library should be all i need

Thanks.. your post was a lot of help even though it took me some time to reply. Syntronik is kind of a no brainer with a $59 price, already having an extra10 credits in the custom shop and my 103 jampoints.
Amplitube 5 Max/Windows 10
WRod

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More