Syntronic download upgrade to deluxe

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic download upgrade to deluxe

Postby silver-machine » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:37 am

Hi
I am downloading the upgrade through the product manager and just realized that it is loading up my C drive. I want them on D drive where the rest of the sounds are.
How do i free up those extra sounds and put then on D drive in my syntronic folder.
I cannot find the sounds on C drive through project manager as they are now probably in some pack file under one name. How can i select the new files and put them on D drive ??
Sorry i have found out.
I looked in the syntronic folder and should of looked in the product manager folder.
This may help a confused person like me. from there just shift where your main sounds are and and save the zip files because of the 180 day download
Yes , i have blonde moments now and then

All the Best
John
silver-machine

Re: Syntronic download upgrade to deluxe

Postby silver-machine » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Hi

I am stuck againI paid the 19Euros for the upgrade which i assume is from Syntronic to Syntronic deluxe.
I have downloaded installed and registered .

When i look in the products that i purchased Syntronic is there but not Syntronic Deluxe.
If i look in sounds dowloaded Syntronic Deluxe is there and the extra synths
Now all looked well until i opened up Sampletank 4 all the extra synths have still got a lock and key on them. I want them unlocked as it would be nice to know what sounds come from what synth.
I think it is not right that Syntronic Deluxe does not show up in the product section so how do we get those locks off?
Any help appreciated.

All the best
John
silver-machine

Re: Syntronic download upgrade to deluxe

Postby silver-machine » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi Update
Sampletank 4

I have all things in their right directory, pathway Sampletank 3.
In product manager the sounds for upgrade to Syntronic Deluxe are showing and are registered correctly

When i look down list on the side of Sampletank 4 the extra synths are locked.
Also the Syntronic deluxe does not show in the product section which leads me to believe why they are locked.
I upgraded to Syntronic Deluxe and not just the sounds.
there is something wrong here and i cannot put my finger on it.
Surely the product Syntronic deluxe should be showing under products purchased after upgrade. help!!

all the best
john
silver-machine

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More