Cannot Load Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Cannot Load Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby miwata1 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:19 pm

I have the same problem as this question,
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27128&p=116017&hilit=vpa#p116017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
but it is not solved in the same way. Please help.

I have moved to a new PC and installed v2.0.5 on Windows 10. I use Studio One 3 as my DAW.
I installed v2.0.5 because v2.0.6 gives me an error at startup about not being able to load philharmonik 2.vpa. I can proceed to load the plugin, but when I try to open the settings icon in the upper right corner, I get an error message that says,
"An unexpected error has occurred in this application or application plugin. A crash dump has been created at the following location:C:\~\AppData\Roaming\Presonus".
I did not see this error on my previous PC.

If I had any idea, I thoughtlessly uninstalled the installed Visual Studio C++ marked as x86 when I was trying to solve this problem.
I checked the version of Visual Studio C++ of a friend of mine who was successfully using it in the same environment, and I tried to install it again in the same way, but it didn't solve anything.
I used a tool that analyzes crash dumps, and it seems that the problem is still with philharmonik 2.vpa.

Can you give me some hints on how to solve the problem?
Also, does philharmonik 2.vpa require a specific version of Visual Studio C++ (x86)? (I accidentally uninstalled only the one marked as x86, I haven't touched the x64 one.

Please help me...
miwata1

Re: Cannot Load Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More