miroslav philharmonik 2 issue

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

How do you install Miroslav Philharminik 2?

Postby carter1206 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 am

How do you install Miroslav Philharminik 2? Nobody answered my question the last time I posted a forum. It's been two months now. Please respond.
carter1206

miroslav philharmonik 2 issue

Postby carter1206 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:15 am

How do you fix the "the miroslav philharmonik 2 sound content installation failed. unable to copy the instruments" issue?
carter1206

Re: How do you install Miroslav Philharminik 2?

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 17, 2021 12:10 pm

I cannot find any post from 2 months ago,

In your thread of 08 April I did give some advice and suggested that you contact Technical Support for further help installing the sounds. But you did not reply there so I do not know what the current situation is.

For other readers the MP2 software and its library can be installed using the IK Product Manager. You may also need to install the Past Release, v2.0.5, available from the User Area / My products section on the web site to resolve a missing .VPA file problem (Unless IKM has now fixed that problem with the v2.0.6 installer).

But, as you have run into problems, then working with Technical Support is the way to go.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: miroslav philharmonik 2 issue

Postby carter1206 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:02 pm

How can I contact technical support for IK multimedia? thanks, I really just want to install this product
carter1206

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 18, 2021 11:30 am

Go to the IK Multimedia web site, click [Support] at the top of the page then select "Contact Support"
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby carter1206 » Sun May 23, 2021 7:50 pm

HI, all that does is take me to a bunch of questions and answers already written down that to my knowledge don't specifically relate to my issue. How can I talk to a real support person?
carter1206

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 23, 2021 10:40 pm

carter1206 wrote:HI, all that does is take me to a bunch of questions and answers already written down that to my knowledge don't specifically relate to my issue. How can I talk to a real support person?

The top of that page states:

Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or visit the FAQ page as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.

Search the FAQ for your issue, and if you don't find an answer you'll see a button to contact support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More