Purchased AmpliTube 4, EDIT

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Purchased AmpliTube 4, EDIT

Postby louh95648 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:06 am

Found software finally. Apparently anything that needs downloading is in the manager 1.0.3 for all titles so I thought I'd already installed the manager, why would I re-install it if it wasn't working" The whole thing could be done a lot better in terms of making it easier for the customer to download their product. I understand that thieves have made things this way but still...
louh95648

Re: Purchased AmpliTube 4, EDIT

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:01 pm

I am not sure what you are asking.

The aim of the IK Product Manager ("IKPM") is to make things easierfor users. If you feel that that is not the case, then please let Support know.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby louh95648 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:40 pm

Sorry,
I kind of deleted my original content in this post by accident so it's a little confusing. I was originally experiencing problems getting to the download of the product as all of the download managers for amplitube 4 are called "ik_product_manager_1.0.3" and I had several instances of that in my downloads folder that after checking was the main amplitube 4 plugin and the various presets available. Would have been better to name the product manager downloads something a bit more specific to the contents inside. All is well now though, my original question was resolved. Sorry for the confusion.
louh95648

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:36 pm

Yes, all current products can be downloaded and installed using the iKPM. Download that and install it (once). Then run it and you can download and install the other products, both the software and Sounds libraries.

Check out these tips first: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26365
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More