SampleTank 4 MAX - How to do a minimal install

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 MAX - How to do a minimal install

Postby zzz00m » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:12 am

Hello there, I was looking for some guidance on what installer files must be run to end up with a functional minimal install.

I have SampleTank 4 MAX and have had it installed on my desktop DAW since day 1. I have all of the original sound library installers archived on an external USB hard drive.

I am currently trying to set up my laptop (for travel and casual use) with some ST4 sounds. I only have room remaining on the small SSD for about 10GB or so of samples. I currently have only the ST4 application installed, along a few selected ST3 drum and percussion libraries. I would like to add the Brass and Woodwinds libraries from ST4 MAX.

When I reviewed the list of available ST 4 MAX installer files I noticed a few others that might be needed, such as the SampleTank 4 MAX Instrument Installer and a couple of SampleTank4 MAX Sound Library Updates.

Bottom line is that I would like to know what is actually needed beyond the baseline ST4 MAX Brass and Woodwind installers to make this work?

Thanks in advance for any help sorting this out!
zzz00m

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More