Philharmonik 2 not listed as bought after intalling

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 not listed as bought after intalling

Postby Angaroshi89 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:49 am

I just bought Philharmonik 2 (I also have Sampletank 4 MAX with CE version), but when I go to Sampletank player, Philharmonik 2 (not CE) is showing me the buy button,wtf??
When run the standalone app Philharmonik 2, I see the CE version (Philharmonik 2 CE), but not "Philharmonik 2". What I'm doing wrong? I never saw such a complex and confusing installation process. At this point I have like 4 different copies of Philharmonik 2 in different directories, and none of them are working.

Any help please?
Angaroshi89

Re: Philharmonik 2 not listed as bought after intalling

Postby garfy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 am

Hi Angaroshi89 and welcome to the forum.

A couple of things to check try:

Have you downloaded and installed the full sound content for MP2?

Try de-authorising any instance of MP2 using the IK Product Manager and then re-authorising just the full version.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Angaroshi89 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:43 pm

Hi garfy:

> Have you downloaded and installed the full sound content for MP2?
Yes, those are the 4/5 copies I installed in different locations to see if it's detected.

> Try de-authorising any instance of MP2 using the IK Product Manager and then re-authorising just the full version.
But I'm not going to lose an authorization doing that?
Angaroshi89

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:46 pm

^^^
No, not on the same system.

But first, Register the MP2 (not CEl) Serial number using the iK Product Manager
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More