Unable to properly install Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Unable to properly install Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby carter1206 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 pm

Hello. I have recently purchased Miroslav Philharmonik 2 from your website, and since there is no proper manual available to me, I don't know how to install it.

I've tried a lot on my own, but have come across some very annoying issues. For example, when I try to open the "Install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound Content (# of 16)" files, I get a text that says, "The Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound Content (# of 16) installation failed. Unable to copy instruments.".

Also, when I try to open the application called "Miroslav Philharmonik 2", I get a text that says, "Can't load D:\philharmoniks\Miroslav Philharmonik 2\ Philharmonik 2.vpa".

I would like help installing this product since I have spent much time attempting to by myself but to no avail, it also cost me a decent amount of money to purchase. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
carter1206

Re: Unable to properly install Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:16 pm

You should be ble to use the IKPM (the IK Product Manager) to download and install the software and the sounds library. But read these Tips first: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26365. If you have not already done so, give that a try.

For the .vpa error: On the IK Multimedia web site, go to your User Area / My Products/ Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and click [Past Releases]. Download the 2.0.5 installer and install that version. Then try installing v2.0.6 again. This fault has been reported to IK Multimedia for fixing.

For the MP2 Sounds Library, you might need to install SampleTank 3 Custom Shop first (I think I read that somewhere). Also have a look at:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24870

Failing that, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
Last edited by DarkStar on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: various typos
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby carter1206 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Hey, all I've installed for the .vpa issue so far is the 2.05 installer. I never had the option to install a v3.06 installer.

And for the sounds, should I install sampletank 4?

Thank you.
carter1206

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:07 pm

Sorry, typo: I meant version 2.0.6 of Miroslav Philharmonik.

You do not need to install SampleTank 4, for the MP2 sounds. But you can if you want, then you can add the path to the SampleTank 3 library (that is where your MP2 sounds are, I hope) to ST4's Settings / Sound Content. THen you can use the MP2 sounds in T4 too.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby carter1206 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm

So for the .vpa issue, should I install 2.05 again to get 2.06 working? And how should I fix the sixteen sound downloads? Thanks
carter1206

Postby EpicAngel0 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:36 am

Do you mean click on the house icon>Manage my products>go to software?
Can you rephrase the paragraph? because I cannot find past releases to install.

DarkStar wrote:You should be ble to use the IKPM (the IK Product Manager) to download and install the software and the sounds library. But read these Tips first: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26365. If you have not already done so, give that a try.

For the .vpa error: On the IK Multimedia web site, go to your User Area / My Products/ Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and click [Past Releases]. Download the 2.0.5 installer and install that version. Then try installing v2.0.6 again. This fault has been reported to IK Multimedia for fixing.

For the MP2 Sounds Library, you might need to install SampleTank 3 Custom Shop first (I think I read that somewhere). Also have a look at:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24870

Failing that, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
EpicAngel0

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 pm

Nope, go you your User Area on the IK Multimedia web site
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby EpicAngel0 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:06 pm

[mod redacted - please review the rules about moderation] However, I just faced with new problem. The Philharmonik 2 works independently as it's original app but it's not working within the music software I'm using. It says it's loading and stays that's way for hours after I insert a track. I have did another VST plug in similar to Philharmonik 2 and the loading worked. I don't know why this one is not. Right now I am unzipping all 16 files and additional 5 files to see that will work. Am I missing something?
DarkStar wrote:Nope, go you your User Area on the IK Multimedia web site
EpicAngel0

Postby carter1206 » Sat May 01, 2021 3:53 am

Where can I find a tutorial of how to install this plugin?
carter1206

Postby Antoniopina1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:32 pm

I have purchased today thus software, and the installation is a nightmare! Can anyone inform the steps for install it.
I will
Antoniopina1

Postby Antoniopina1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:48 pm

It gives the error:
DLL error
Can't load c:\...\Phillharmonik 2.vpa

And the installation says it is everything ok?????
Why???

What is this???

A BUG in the installation?

After hour trying to fix and searching in the net I found that this theme can be solved in the topic:
DLL ERROR cannot install Philharmonik 2: Resolved

IK Multimedia Support is very BAD! Why????????
Antoniopina1

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:16 pm

The resolution of this problem is described in my replies above.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More