MP2 1st Trumpet Sample Issue

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MP2 1st Trumpet Sample Issue

Postby jessep2012 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:40 pm

Hello there!

So, I just bought MP2 and I love it, however, I seemed to have hit a small issue with one of the 1st Trumpet Solo Porta looped samples (1st Trumpet Solo Port ff LP). If I needed the non-looped, I never would have noticed it, but well, the sample from key C#4 - E4 seemed to cut out after playing for a second. No looping, just stops. Not sure if anyone else can reproduce it, but here is an example of the offending notes.

http://darkxlabs.com/1st%20Trumpet%20Solo%20Port%20ff%20LP.ogg

Now, I tried the CE version and it was fine, so I'm probably going to copy over the samples from it to the full version and see if I can get it working that way, but this was downloaded via the IK Product Manager and I wish not to re-download the entire thing just to see if it was a download error (because sadly, while on Comcast, we're capped each month). If this is an issue with the full version's copy, well there you go. If not, maybe I just had a hiccup, but using the CE version should fix my issue. Still, I wanted to point this out in case anyone else has this issue and it needs to be addressed. Not sure if this is affecting any other samples, but if I come across any more, I'll post again. Thanks for your time, everyone.
jessep2012

Re: MP2 1st Trumpet Sample Issue

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:55 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jessep2012 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:10 pm

Fair enough. I've gone ahead and modified this posting for Support to look at via their inquiry form. Hope whatever the issue is that it gets fixed. Just not sure if others had this issue as well or not and well, new to these forums, so wasn't sure exactly where to post my issue. Asked and answered, I suppose!
jessep2012

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am

Posting here is fine, as it gives other users a chance to confirm / refute the problem.

But Support do not regularly read all the topics posted here, so reporting issues on the Technical Support form is the best path.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby johnhines » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:08 pm

I just tested this behavior on my installation of MP2 and MP2 CE and am experiencing the exact same problem as jessep2012.
johnhines

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More