Miroslav Installation files taking up space, where are they?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Installation files taking up space, where are they?

Postby dkowalski » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:10 pm

I just installed Miroslav 2 (great instrument, love it!)

I chose my external drive as the sound library location since it is 50+ gig, which the installation manager did properly and everything runs great.

My problem is that my system drive has also been decremented by 50+ gigs as well.
I could actually see the drive capacity going down as the installation was occurring.

My suspicion is that the installation dmg files that are no longer needed still exist and are somewhere on my internal drive..I have done an intensive search in all the obvious places to no avail.does anyone have any ideas where they could be?

Thanks for any and all help.

Dave Kowalski
dave@davidkowalski.com
My system is:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015)
3.3GHz i5, 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
dkowalski

Re: Miroslav Installation files taking up space, where are t

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:14 pm

IK Product Manager will store the installation files locally. The location can be found/changed by clicking the gear icon near the top right of the interface.

Please note that the sound library files should be backed up as they will no longer be available after 180 days.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Miroslav Installation files taking up space, where are t

Postby DarkStar » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:54 pm

^^^^
But you can buy a Download Reacrivation to reinstate them all for a further 180 days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More