Syntronik: Cannot Find Tank File Error [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik: Cannot Find Tank File Error [Resolved]

Postby Chrisk-K » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:33 am

When I tried to load several presets of the SAM model in Syntronik, I got an error saying, "Cannot find tank file “file name” on disk." For example, the preset "Space Overture" cannot find "SAM Sqrs BP Sweep3 Slow LoQ.pak." Not surprisingly, there is no such file in the "SampleTank3/Samples/53 Syntronik SAM" folder.

I reinstalled the library, the IKPM confirmed everything was installed correctly, but the missing pak file is no where to be found.

What;s going on?
Chrisk-K

Re: Syntronik: Cannot Find Tank File Error

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:12 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Syntronik: Cannot Find Tank File Error

Postby Chrisk-K » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:50 pm

IK Product Manager seems to have a bug that prevents downloading and installing the second pak files for the SAM and T-03 models. The same issue has been reported by others before. I manually downloaded them from the User area at IK and installed them. Problem solved.
Chrisk-K

Re: Syntronik: Cannot Find Tank File Error [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:06 pm

I am glad that you have got it sorted out.

Please let Support know anyway so that the problem can be fixed.

---------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More