SampleTank Sound Content *.zip files and IK Product Manager

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank Sound Content *.zip files and IK Product Manager

Postby Kinketsu » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:00 pm

I haven't been able to find this, but perhaps it exists ... Is there a guide somewhere with a step-by-step written walkthrough of how to use the Sound Content *.zip files that I downloaded long before IK Product Manager?

I tried installing one just now. The installer said the instruments were installed, I can see them in the proper folder in Windows, and ST4 seems to recognize that the pack is installed. However, when I select the pack no instruments are appearing.

I suppose in principle I could do the Sound Content installation with a fresh download from IK Product Manager. However, my Sound Content downloads from my original purchase are expired, and I'd rather (a) not have to download them all again, and (b) not have to pay for the privilege of downloading them all again. I dutifully downloaded all these *.zips before expiry, as advised by IKM ... it would be disappointing now to learn that that wasn't useful.

Would gratefully appreciate any advice!

Thanks,
K
Kinketsu

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More