ST4 folder inside my ST3 folder - normal?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 folder inside my ST3 folder - normal?

Postby bdezlife » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:25 pm

I'm just wondering if this is normal...

I thought the ST3 content and ST3-format libraries, including Syntronik, would stay in the ST3 main folder, and then ST4 content and ST4-based libraries (for example Hitmaker: Synthwave) would stay in the ST4 main folder.

That isn't what's happening for me.

I'm happy to move this folder out a the top of the hierarchy after everything is installed and chan ge the paths in ST4 and rescan, I just want to make sure all my content gets installed in the most optimum way.

Thoughts on this?
bdezlife

Re: ST4 folder inside my ST3 folder - normal?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:30 pm

No that is not normal. Do you have any idea how that happened?

But moving folders can cause more problems. Do not attempt it without professional advice.

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

When you get the auto-acknowledgement email, reply to it with screenshots of your current folder hierarchies so that Support is better able to help you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More