Missing Sounds in T-03 [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Missing Sounds in T-03 [Resolved]

Postby urbaneric » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:37 pm

On Mac or PC, there is no Part-2 installer file, for T-03 resulting in missing sounds (like Gum and Resonance). Also, since the installer file is never downloaded, there is no way to manually back up the installer file for reinstallation after 180 days (I won't get into the absurdity/stupidity of "expiring" downloads in 2021 where broadband and cloud storage is almost ubiquitous, I'm sure that has beat to death in these forums).

Not a major crisis, but sloppy quality control for IK. Not sure if this is a bug or new issue with Product Manager 1.0.3, since I never had any older version of IKPM or Syntronik. With PM 1.0.3 there seems to be no way to manually re-install or obtain the downloader/installer files after the products have been installed.

Anyone find a workaround? Is there any place to manually download the missing file Part-2?
urbaneric

Re: Missing Sounds in T-03

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 pm

Go to Syntronik in your User Area / My Products and select Sounds Download. You should see them al listed there. Download and install them "manually", one at a time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby urbaneric » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:45 pm

Darkstar, THANK YOU! Worked perfect on the Mac and I see the files for the PC (I will test the download later on windows but see no reason it won't work perfectly the same!).

As for my other comments. hopefully this is just a bug in IKPM 1.0.3 and IK addresses this or try to address it in a future release.
urbaneric

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:03 am

^^^
Only if you report the problems to Technical Support. ;) They do not regularly read all the posts on the forum.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby urbaneric » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:57 am

I have tried to open a case with support 3 times. Crickets. No reply aside from the automated "we got your request and will get back to you in a few days". Yawn.
urbaneric

Postby garfy » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:22 pm

Hello urbaneric

If you feel you have not had a satisfactory response from Official IK Support you can either reply to your own email ticket asking for an update or send a PM to Ryan_IK or Peter_IK to escalate the ticket, as per this guidelines/rules post at the top of the forum.

Sending in multiple support requests for the same issue won't yield a faster response I'm afraid.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More