Miroslav Philharmonik can only be opened with ST? [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik can only be opened with ST? [Resolved]

Postby marcusd » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 pm

I purchased Philharmonik last week and followed the installation procedures. At one point, I was asked also to install Sample Tank which I did. Now when I try to launch Phliharmonik I get an error message saying that it cannot open my .vpa file. With Sample Tank however I can open all Philharmonik instruments. I would prefer to use the Philharmonik interface instead of Sample Tank.

Any advice?
marcusd

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik can only be opened with Sample Tan

Postby DarkStar » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:19 pm

MP2 instruments can be opened in ST4, ST3 and MP2.

For the .vpa error: other users that have experienced this have installed the previous version which worked for them, as per this thread.

Hope that helps.

Uninstall the v.2.06 software (Keep the MP2 sounds library installed). You can find the previous version if you go to your User Area / My Products, then under Miroslav Philharmonik, click [Past releases]. Download and install v2.0.5.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik can only be opened with Sample Tan

Postby marcusd » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:39 am

Worked perfectly. Thank you!
marcusd

Re: MP2 can only be opened with Sample Tank? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:32 pm

Good oh :)

-----------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More