Anyone having trouble ordering from this site?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Anyone having trouble ordering from this site?

Postby twilson74 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:39 pm

Hey all,

I sent a support ticket to IK but haven't heard back yet-- but for the past few days the website will not let me complete an order-- it seems to be a glitch with the "submit payment" button being unresponsive to mouse clicks.

I don't know if it's just me or it's happening to other people...

I've been trying to take advantage of the SampleTank sale and upgrade my Syntronik to Syntronik Deluxe for the $29 sale price which I think expires tomorrow. I log in, put the item in my cart, then hit the red "submit payment" button.

Nothing. The button doesn't respond as though my mouse click has selected it. I've tried numerous times, differing my approach-- same result. I even tried making the purchase on a mobile device and the result is the same. I even used another desktop computer and the same thing still happened. Just could not get the order to advance past that unresponsive "submit payment" command.

I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I just put it here.
twilson74

Re: Anyone having trouble ordering from this site?

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:27 pm

The best thing to do is reply to the Support Ticket acknowledgement emphasising what you want to buy and mentioning the problems you have encountered.

Or, contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form.

Sales Support can then make a note of your request while the purchase problem is resolved.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More