Appreciation post for giving syntronikV for free!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Appreciation post for giving syntronikV for free!

Postby K5hitijIK » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:59 am

I am using this new Syntronik plugin which has sounds from 17 different synths and they are simply amazing. I want to thank IK Multimedia for free giveaway. I am enjoying it!
K5hitijIK

Re: Appreciation post for giving syntronikV for free!

Postby twilson74 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:19 pm

Yeah, this company is really great about doing stuff like this. I just want to also thank IK for the free gift of SampleTank Hitmaker- Synthwave for answering that brief survey. That made my week! :)

(I wasn't quite sure how to answer it though, because I'm not sure if the definition of "synth" was referring strictly to hardware synths-- or to VSTs as well. I answered as if it were just hardware synths, but I have several software synths)

Spent all of last night and several hours today going deep into the sounds in the Synthwave pack and it's awesome. So many cool, inspiring top-notch tones in here. And the Synthwave drumkits are great-- I'm gonna use these a lot.
twilson74

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More