B–3X Hammond organ simulator Issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: B–3X Hammond organ simulator Issues

Postby juanjuano » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:44 am

Peter_IK wrote:
sevenview wrote: If you are having a technical issue please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly

Peter, I don't want to sound contrarian (I truly appreciate your efforts here and everywhere) but I opened a ticket on... November? Perhaps October... and I still haven't gotten anything beyond the inital automated response. Ticket number is #1144157. Perhaps you can reach out?

At the time I had to render a project for a client... and ended up having to capture the audio with my sound card and then insert it and align it in the project. Not ideal... but there was no other way.

The severity of the issue varies from user to user, but it's happening to people with entirely different PC components, DAWs, etc. The problem IS in the plugin. Perhaps it's difficult to reproduce on your support's end (I can only guess, I never got an answer!), but it exists. 100% of the time, in my case.
juanjuano

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More