Syntronic Deluxe Upgrade/Crossgrade

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic Deluxe Upgrade/Crossgrade

Postby Barksy » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:22 pm

I have Syntronic crossgrade from a group buy last year. I got this as the free extra along with Modo drums and bass and Hammond when i bought AmpliTube Max Crossgrade and Sampletank 4 Upgrade during the group buy.

Now when trying to upgrade $29 to Syntronic deluxe, it advises i am not eligible , and it will only accept crossgrade $99.

How does this work for items received during group buys?
Barksy

Re: Syntronic Deluxe Upgrade/Crossgrade

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:33 pm

As I understand it, the Upgrade would be from a paid-for lesser edition of Syntronik. If so, then bonus products would not qualify a user for the Upgrade.

But, please contact Sales/Account Support, via here to see if anything can be done. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More