MIROSLAV PHILHARMONIK 1, Compatible with Mac OS X Catalina?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MIROSLAV PHILHARMONIK 1, Compatible with Mac OS X Catalina?

Postby victormartin1972 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Hi to the community. Can anyone tell me if the original Miroslav Philharmonik 1 is compatible with Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7.

The reason I ask this is because I have old projects with MP1 in an old system using Mac OS X 10.7.5 and recently I bought a new system with Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7 using Logic Pro X. I also upgraded to Miroslav Philharmonik 2 but when I copied and opened my old projects in my new system and manually located and select the old MP1 settings, you can clearly hear that it does not sound exactly the same, there are differences which really changes the feel of the existing projects (not in a good way).

So my question is, will Miroslav Philharmonik 1 (the original) be compatible with Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7. if I try to install it?

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Thanks,

V.
victormartin1972

Re: MIROSLAV PHILHARMONIK 1, Compatible with Mac OS X Catali

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:24 pm

I do not think so, but you can check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More