delay with imported samples

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

delay with imported samples

Postby opiesd » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:21 pm

I am having delay problems using non ST4 samples. I am using ASIO and have no delay using ST4 samples. My created samples load fine. There is 1/2-1 sec delay between hitting key and getting sound. Same result with controller keyboard or ST keyboard
opiesd

Re: delay with imported samples

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:48 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Check whether there is any silence at the start of the sample files themselves.

If not then, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

You will need to reply to the Acknowledgement email and attach the imported instrument (the .st4i (or .st3i) and the .pak files) and the original sample files.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: delay with imported samples

Postby opiesd » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:51 pm

Thanks. I already did a contact to support. Sample Robot is a free trial and will save samples in only 1 format. I'm not on that pc at the moment and I don't remember what format they are in. Might be a good chance that it's not the right one.Thanks again for taking the time to answer.
opiesd

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More