Miroslav, etc. will not load on Mac (High Sierra)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav, etc. will not load on Mac (High Sierra)

Postby hobbes1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm

I am a loooong time IKM customer and have purchased many of the older programs like Sample Tank, Miroslav, SampleMoog, Sampletron, etc. I have not used them in a couple of years. Now, I would like to start using them again.

When loading Miroslav, for example, I can get the popup that asks for Audio, latency buffering, etc. but once I select my preferences, then I get a blank screen that states that "Miroslav - not loaded". To be clear, I still have all of the sounds on my computer but I can see no way to "reconnect" them to the Miroslav program. I've tried opening it as a standalone and within Reaper DAW. No good...Reaper crashes immediately.

Can anyone suggest some helpful tips? Thanks
hobbes1

Re: Miroslav, etc. will not load on Mac (High Sierra)

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:44 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. That does not sound like a "missing instruments" problem but something more fundamental. And it is extremely rare for Reaper to crash when loading a plug-in.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More