Problems installing syntronik deluxe

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Problems installing syntronik deluxe

Postby eric.linder » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Hi!

I’ve just finished installing syntronik deluxe. I directed the library folder to the right place and it does build the database. But it says it can’t find the .pak files even though they are in the folder hierarchy ... ???
eric.linder

Re: Problems installing syntronik deluxe

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Double-check the folder hierarchy with this FAQ:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1239

If all looks good, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby whitehartlane1 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:31 pm

did you get resolve on this issue????.ive got same problem about pak
apple guy got on my mac today and said files are missing without doubt.i did not change path direction of files yet 38 are missing for syntronik
cheers chris
whitehartlane1

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:45 pm

^^^^
It is unlikely that the solution to eric.linder's problem will be the same as yours, and could confuse things further. It is best to address your problem in a separate thread.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby eric.linder » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:12 pm

I got it all working - the issue was that when it installed it installed a bunch of DMG's that I had to open and then install ....
eric.linder

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:01 pm

I am glad that you got it sorted out. Bit I am slightly confused as you had posted:
... the .pak files even though they are in the folder hierarchy

Didn't the IKPM (the IK Product Manager) download and install the sounds library for you? If the IKPM did not do that, please let Technical Support know so that they can investigate. Or did you do it another way?

Just for other readers:
DMG files are macOS disk image files. They are much like ISO files—their Windows-based counterpart. These disk images normally contain program installation files for macOS apps, but they can also be used to hold compressed files. ... You can't open DMG files directly in Windows,
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More