Time period on [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Time period on [Resolved]

Postby Sagi Kagan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi everyone,
Iv'e just bought Total Studio 2 MAX and I'm installing it right now.
For some reason the sound libraries of the products have expiration dates on them ("178 days left"). I know these countdowns for NFR educational licenses but this is a full product.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sagi.
Sagi Kagan

Re: Time period on

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:55 pm

Hello Sagi Kagan and welcome to the forum.

What you see is correct. The ability to download will expire after 180 days from registration. If you want to download again after that time, you can purchase a Reactivation Credit from the online store for €9.99+VAT which will reactivate all of your expired content.

Alternatively, IKM recommend that you back up the installers or the installed sound content to your own backup solution so you don't have to reactivate.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:59 pm

[A bit late, but already typed.]

Don't panic. :)

Those dates are for the period for which the main sound libraries are available for download. So, as of today, you have 178 days to download them all. Your products will continue to work quite happily. This is NOT a subscription.

IK Multimedia recommends that you keep a back-up of the downloaded sounds library files so that, if you need them again, you will not need to download them again. But, if you do need to download them again after the 180 days, you would just need to purchase a single "Download Reactivation".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Sagi Kagan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Got It! Thank you very much :)
Sagi Kagan

Re: Time period on [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:07 am

Good oh :)

---------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More