Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade from Sample Tank 4

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade from Sample Tank 4

Postby *PariHansa1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi,

Can you please help me with query?

Sometime back I had purchased SampleTank 4 and then I did cross grade to SampleTank 4 Max. I see there is an option for "Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade" for $139 on the IK website. If I purchase that, will I still have the complete SampleTankMax 4 library in addition to Total Studio 2 Max?

Warm Regards
*PariHansa1

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade from Sample Tank 4

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:52 pm

I reckon so. But have a look in your User Area / Crossgrades-Upgrades section. If it there you do Qualify and can buy it.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/

You will still have ST4 MAX and its library.

There is no need to install SampleTank 4 SE from TS2 MAX. And, you may not need to install all the libraries in TS2 MAX. In fact, think carefully before you install any library. ST3 can access its own library (including Syntronik and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and additional collections). ST4 can access its own library and also the ST4 library.

I have lost track of which SampleTank are for ST4 and which (if any) are for ST4 ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade from Sample Tank 4

Postby *PariHansa1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you for confirming - I don't want to lose access to SampleTank 4 Max after cross grade to TS 2 Max. I checked the eligibility page and I see TS 2 Max available for crossgrade. I have already installed most of the SampleTank 4 Max instruments on my laptop. I don't need to install any other Sample Tank library from TS 2 Max, I will install other instruments as and when needed.
*PariHansa1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More