Syntronik Bully and 0Xa

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Bully and 0Xa

Postby peter.jefferies1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:48 pm

I am having problems downloading Syntronik Bully and 0Xa.
On My Products page, both apps have a sound download button as well as a button for downloading IK Product Manager but there is no download button for the Syntronik apps. When the Sounds button at the top of the window is selected, the new window that appears shows install buttons for the apps. However, clicking the Bully button shows INSTALL FAILED and for the 0Xa button shows ' Queued (1). Can you please advise how I may complete installation?

I apologise that this post is on the Forum rather than Support which I tried to use. On the support Pro Forma, most of my entries were not accepted even though they were correct. Even entries using the recommended alternative default entries such as ' none', ' not applicable ' etc. were refused. In short, my post was not accepted, so I have no alternative but to ask for advice from Forum members and / or IK staff via this post. Thank you.

Regards,

Peter J
peter.jefferies1

Re: Syntronik Bully and 0Xa

Postby garfy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:51 pm

Hello Peter J

If you haven't already, you should download and install the Product Manager app. Once done, you should be able to download, install and authorise any IK product you own.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby peter.jefferies1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Hi Garfy,
Thank you for your reply.
I have the Product Manager installed on my system and the INSTALL FAILED and Queued (1) screen messages were given as a result of clicking on download buttons on the Sound window of the Product Manager. I have assumed that once the Product Manager is installed subsequent product downloads would be covered and not require repeating --- am I wrong in that?
Regards
Peter J
peter.jefferies1

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:42 pm

No, I think that you are right, Previously-installed libraries are shown as "Installed" in the IKPM here.

I thought that "Syntronik Free" was on every account. Are you saying that it does not exist on your account? And it is not listed in the IKPM either?

I would think that the "Bully" install failed as there is no main folder into which to install it. And the other install is queued behind that.

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form.

Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

Also, ask them about your problems about completing the Tech Support form
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby peter.jefferies1 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi Dark Star,
Thank you for your helpful reply.
Although I have not been able to contact Support, as a result of my own research, I have discovered that the ' INSTALL FAILED 'problem results from Windows 10. Support would appear to be aware of the problem as FAQ ID393 and a temporary work-around is available prior to a permanent update in due course.
I have Syntronik Free on my PC, it is Bully and 0a that I wish to download. and short term I will use the download work around.
With regard to contacting IK, i was not able to contact Technical Support as previously advised but I found another link https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us. The e-mail I drafted to this address, when sent , was met with ' PLEASE WAIT '. I gave up after waiting about 15 minutes .
Regards,
Peter J
peter.jefferies1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 pm

I just tested the support and contact forms and they are operational. I'd suggest clearing cache and cookies, checking your connection / traceroute to the IK site, and perhaps a different browser to see if that helps going forward.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peter.jefferies1 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi Peter IK and DarkStar,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you which is due to a family bereavement.

To keep you informed I can now confirm that I have managed to contact Support successfully and Chris R is investigating the failure to download Bully, OXa and Memory -V.

I have noticed in several recent posts that installation of Memory --V has proved difficult in some cases but it would appear that several users have now installed Memory -- V successfully .
I however have been unable to download Syntronik Bully, 0Xa or Memory --V as in my earlier posts, I advised that on My Products page, all 3 apps have a sound download button as well as a button for downloading IK Product Manager but there is no download button for the Syntronik apps. When Product Manager is loaded, all 3 apps are shown and when the Sounds button at the top of the window is selected, the new window that appears shows install buttons for the apps. However, clicking the Bully button shows INSTALL FAILED and for the other buttons shows ' Queued [1] and or [2] Can you please advise how I may complete installation?
peter.jefferies1

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:05 pm

I do not know. Please keep on working with Support to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More