Leagacy libarry on ST4 not activated [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Leagacy libarry on ST4 not activated [Resolved]

Postby yanis0047 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:31 am

Hello everyone and first of all thanks to IK multimedia for simplifying the the setup of theire products, but i think i failed in some steps, while reinstalling Sampletank from my external HDD i found out about the new manager so i continued with it and updated my Sampletank 4 and all of my products are authorized in it, my probleme is now that the grid works fin in my ST3 but in ST4 i still have the icon that redirect me to the ik web site if anyone can help me thanks.
yanis0047

Re: Leagacy libarry on ST4 not activated

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:28 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Leagacy libarry on ST4 not activated

Postby yanis0047 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Hello and thanks for the answer i just fixed the problem by adding the sampletank 3 folder path in the preferance of sampletank 4, it didn't work yesterday because i was adding all the ik multimedia folder and aparently it didn't take the sub folder in acount. :D
yanis0047

Re: Leagacy libarry on ST4 not activated [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:26 pm

Good oh :)

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More