SampleTank CS (Free Version Requires Reactivation)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank CS (Free Version Requires Reactivation)

Postby CTMUSE » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:03 pm

SampleTank CS (free version) requires me to purchase a reactivation credit and that the sounds are expired. I am wondering why it would be on a free product. Also, I don't even have it installed anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
CTMUSE

Re: SampleTank CS (Free Version Requires Reactivation)

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:36 pm

That does seem a bit odd. But I thought that the ST4 CS sounds, were bundled into the ST4 software download file?

----------
Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ltheriault » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 am

Yeah, same here.

It's surprising and disappointing that they do that on a free product. I always assumed it might be an error but it's been like that quite a while.
ltheriault

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:15 pm

As above, please contact Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More