Q: Repairing Syntronik libraries?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Q: Repairing Syntronik libraries?

Postby alexrago@alice.it » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:42 pm

[Mod Edit: split into its own topic, for clarity]

I also purchased Total Studio 2 MAX in May of this year. Unfortunately not having enough storage space on the PC I managed to install all the libraries only now but I found myself with 4 damaged Syntronik libraries (probably the fault of my computer which was very old). Can anyone help me? The assistance, already contacted, did not answer me.
alexrago@alice.it

Re: Q: Repairing Syntronik libraries?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Please reply to your Support email saying that you have not yet received any reply and ask for guidance to fix the problem.

Without knowing the details, maybe you can just download the sounds files from your User Area / my Products and run the installers again? But, it depends on exactly what the problem is.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby alexrago@alice.it » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Unfortunately it is not IK MULTIMEDIA's fault. The time allowed to download the sound libraries has expired but I only realized I had 4 corrupted libraries when I was able to buy the new PC.
alexrago@alice.it

Postby alexrago@alice.it » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:02 pm

I will try to write in assistance again ... it is not useful for me, who had already backed up all libraries, to reactivate the download for another 180 days ...
alexrago@alice.it

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:30 pm

OK< thank you for the info.

Technical Support should be able to help, if you explain the circumstances.

For the future, please make a back-up of the downloaded files so that you will not need to download them again.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More