Missing libraries in Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Missing libraries in Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Postby docltd » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Good morning.
If the samples weren't great....and the price is great.
This did take me an hour of WTF this morning.
I did not move any files or reassign the destination folder. I did note that the few working samples were located in Sample Tank 3 although I was forced to update to Sample Tank 4. For **** and giggles I went to the download folder and simply reinstalled 1 through 3. It asked to replace existing files and I said YES. The process took longer this time and I noticed when I went back for 2 and 3 that 1 was now not showing. I repeated the process for 2 and 3 and they disappeared as well. I launched MP2 and the instruments are all present. I ran a quick test in Protools, inserted an instrument channel, loaded MP2, activated record and it runs perfectly.
I am running Windows 10.
docltd

Postby dooleymjd » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:20 am

This could be totally off base. When you install the files make sure to right click and select “As Administrator” that solved a similar issue for me.
dooleymjd

Postby dooleymjd » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:30 am

Sorry, further details. I am also running windows 10 and found this solution about 6 weeks ago. Actually, my son figured it out.
dooleymjd

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More