total studio max 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

total studio max 2

Postby helgiii » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:54 am

I have just bought this one with a discount (thanx IK)
But I can't install sample tank 3 max (and alan parsosn piano, brandenburg piano, etc)
Those are not listed neither in MY PRODUCTS nor in the IK Product Manager, only the total studio 2 max

Larssen mastering console also cracks/makes noise on me

Other than that everything seems to work fine: miroslav, modobass, syntronic, tracks
helgiii

Re: total studio max 2

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Which Serial Numbers did you receive? Not the actual numbers (as someone could take them), but for which products? Have you Authorized them all?

SampleTank 3 may not be listed in the Product Manager as it is an older product, but it should be in your My Products area. Along with its Sounds library. The other sounds libraries should be listed separately.

--------------
Or, you could contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby helgiii » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:18 pm

ok I checked my profile again, there is a
SampleTank 3 Total Studio MAX 2
and there is a separate download btn "v 3.7.3 for windows" will try it

I think that's it. Thanks
helgiii

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:23 pm

Don't forget the [Sounds Downloads] too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More