Miroslav Philharmonik 1 Compatibility

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 1 Compatibility

Postby qbsinceighty2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:09 am

So I have a new mac with catalina and new protools 2020.9.1. I know the first version of the philharmonik does not work because its 32 bit...

I have an old session with the philharmonik and never printed the sound on the session, so was wondering IF i upgraded to philharmonik 2, will the same exact sound be in MP2? I believe i read it shared same library with additional sounds, so wanted to be sure before i paid $300 just to get one sound that i needed in the session. Tried to contact support but havent heard from them in a few days. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!
qbsinceighty2

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 1 Compatibility

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:52 pm

Support's Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. They are the best place for a definitive answer.

But, a user with both libraries may also chime in here.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 1 Compatibility

Postby Trensharo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:29 pm

qbsinceighty2 wrote:So I have a new mac with catalina and new protools 2020.9.1. I know the first version of the philharmonik does not work because its 32 bit...

I have an old session with the philharmonik and never printed the sound on the session, so was wondering IF i upgraded to philharmonik 2, will the same exact sound be in MP2? I believe i read it shared same library with additional sounds, so wanted to be sure before i paid $300 just to get one sound that i needed in the session. Tried to contact support but havent heard from them in a few days. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

I'm pretty sure the MP1 Sounds are in MP2, and I'm pretty sure you can also get to them from SampleTank 3 (and SampleTank 4, by extension).
Trensharo

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More