Sampletank4-Assigning to Midi contollers/Modulations Section

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank4-Assigning to Midi contollers/Modulations Section

Postby Sportsfan68 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:49 pm

Hello,

With Sampletank 4, I would like to be able to control volume, tuning, and other aspects of an instrument sound with my midi controller. Ideally, I could save the assignments permanent for use on all instruments. How do I do this? The default midi assignment do not match the controls I want them to be on.

If the Modulations section does this, I could use some help with how to set that up.

Thanks for help with this.

Andrew
Sportsfan68

Re: Sampletank4-Assigning to Midi contollers/Modulations Sec

Postby Sportsfan68 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 pm

To provide further clarifications on my post, it is related to using Sampletank4 with performance using a midi controller. The more Sampletank 4 aspects I can control with the controller the better when performing.

What I have done so far is create "performance versions" of each sound I want to use in performance. Those performance versions have saved midi assignments for volume and effects to the sliders/dials I typically use with my midi controller.

There is currently default midi assignments for macros (for effects) with the program. I would like to change the default assignments to match the sliders/dials I typically use in my controller. I would like the ability add a default midi assignment for volume and tuning.

Or is there a better way to go about what I am trying to accomplish?
Sportsfan68

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More