SampleTank Custom & SampleTank 3 Sounds?..[Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank Custom & SampleTank 3 Sounds?..[Resolved]

Postby alexsunny123 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello,

I have SampleTank 3. I assume it isn't the free version. I received it for purchasing irigin pro duo. I understand SampleTank Custom is a vst version of SampleTank 3. I just want to verify
that the sounds that are provided with each are identical. If that is true, no need to download all of the sounds from both programs.

thanks
alexsunny
alexsunny123

Re: SampleTank Custom & SampleTank 3 Sounds?..

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Hello alexsunny123 and welcome to the forum.

Looking at the iRig Pro Duo web page, the bundle includes:
SampleTank 4 SE
Sound and groove workstation with over 30 GB of samples and 2,000 sounds.

SampleTank 3 SE
Fully functional special edition of the ultimate sound and groove workstation with a 6.5 GB instrument library.

So you get these 2 software products; each of them is a standalone program and various plug-in formats.

"SampleTank Custom Shop" is a free edition of the Sample Tank 3 software with a selected library. All of the instruments in that library are included in the"SampleTank 3 SE" library. So you do not need to download / install the "SampleTank Custom Shop" library.

Have a look at the PDFs on links at the bottom of this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/#sounds
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby alexsunny123 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:37 am

alexsunny123 wrote:Hello,

I have SampleTank 3. I assume it isn't the free version. I received it for purchasing irigin pro duo. I understand SampleTank Custom is a vst version of SampleTank 3. I just want to verify
that the sounds that are provided [mod redacted spurious weblink - please don't do that again or you will be banned] with each are identical. If that is true, no need to download all of the sounds from both programs.

thanks
alexsunny

thanks my issue has been fixed.
alexsunny123

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:53 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More