where can I download Sampletank 3?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

where can I download Sampletank 3?

Postby allinthemind2007 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:48 pm

I have a bunch of ST 2 instruments that won't load in ST4 CS. I read that you have to use ST3 to import these legacy instruments but for the life of me I can't find a download anywhere on this website. Where are legacy downloads???
allinthemind2007

Re: where can I download Sampletank 3?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Hello allinthemind2007 and welcome to the forum.

Have a look at https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24083

In particular, if "SampleTank Custom Shop", version 3,7,3 is not in your User Area / My Products, then please check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby allinthemind2007 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm

Thanks for your help. The link to download 3.7.3 isn't in my user area. I tried to contact support and just got a vague auto response. Does anyone have a link? I really need this like now. can't wait days.
allinthemind2007

Postby allinthemind2007 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:44 am

PLEASE HELP
allinthemind2007

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Yes, first of all you get an automatic response. Support does have a heavy workload at the moment and will respond to you when they can. Please be patient.

Only IK Multimedia can provide a legal copy of the software. And you will need a Serial Number too.

If you really need it now, maybe there is a way you can use ST2 on your system. But, I'm curious, why the sudden urgency?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby allinthemind2007 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:10 pm

The urgency is that I'm mixing a session and I have a deadline. This session was recorded over a decade ago and I'm remixing it. I need these original sounds to complete the project. Why wouldn't they just have a legacy download section like every other company on the planet? Especially if you have to use 3 to transport your legacy library to 4. It just seems so illogical that we can't access it. why dont they have a way to import legacy instruments into 4? Is there any other way to get my 2 instruments working in 4? Thanks for your help
allinthemind2007

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Thank you for the clarification.

Most IK User Accounts which were created when ST3 was current or earlier received a Serial Number for "SampleTank 3 Custom Shop" ("ST3 CS") in their User Area / My Products.

As you were using ST2 some time ago, I would have thought that your IK Account would get ST3 CS too. And once there, it is available permanently for download / use. But as you do not have it, the ONLY route is via IKM Support.

You could reply to the auto-acknowledgement explaining the urgency and asking for a prompt response.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby allinthemind2007 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:26 pm

ok thanks for your feedback.
allinthemind2007

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More