The Login details inserted are not correct (201)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

The Login details inserted are not correct (201)

Postby 739056612 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:48 am

I want using the sample library in Syntronik, but it said I needed to authorize them.I try to authorize it but Authorization Manager refuses to let me login and after gives me a error code.

"The Login details inserted are not correct (201)"

The password is right because I'm able to login to my account online and the 「product manager app」.

How should I do now?

Re: The Login details inserted are not correct (201)

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 am

Maybe the Authorization Manager rejects all-numeric user names?

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby garfy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:30 am

Hello 739056612 and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, Mods on this forum do not have access to user accounts and so the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW.

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby 739056612 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:44 am

DarkStar wrote:Maybe the Authorization Manager rejects all-numeric user names?

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

Whaaaaaat? If so, how to activate it?
Thx!

Postby 739056612 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:49 am

garfy wrote:Hello 739056612 and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, Mods on this forum do not have access to user accounts and so the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW.

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.

Thank you! I 'll try it!

Postby 739056612 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:20 am

garfy wrote:Hello 739056612 and welcome to the forum.

————————————

I want to use offline activation, but the page say:

Authorization Manager
Offline Authorization Process

ERROR: MISSING PARAMETERS

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Please contact Technical Support, via the link above, about the 2 different problems that you have mentioned. We users do not know the details behind IK Multimedia's systems.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More