Mixed Soul Voices in ST4 doesn't work

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Mixed Soul Voices in ST4 doesn't work

Postby boywithoutaband » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:23 am

Hi. I have a problem with Mixed Soul Voices in SampleTank 4 CS. When I unpacked archive with sounds, it said that there is some problem with this particular instrument. I tried to re-do it several times with the same result. So I installed it as it is.
Now when I try to load this instrument in ST4 there is an error "Instrument ST4 Error. Tank at path 'D:/PluginsVST/SampleTank 4/Samples/SampleTank 4/Voices/Choir 2 lp/Ohh Soul Sustain No Port lp.pak' is corrupted."

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
boywithoutaband

Re: Mixed Soul Voices in ST4 doesn't work

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Hello boywithoutaband and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby boywithoutaband » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:07 am

Actually I think if someone (who don't have this problem) could share their "voices" folder (from the "Sample" folder) and upload it on mega/google.drive/etc. I think it could solve the problem. Or not. But I would like to try if anyone is willing to help.
boywithoutaband

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Nope, redistribution of the library contravenes the EULA.

Please contact Support; that is the best and quickest way to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More