B3x really bad pops and clicks

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

B3x really bad pops and clicks

Postby wagnerfamily1 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:58 pm

I’m experiencing really awful pops and clicks with the Hammond b3 vst. Strange thing is, when I switch from asio to windows audio, it’s fine. However I do need to use the asio. I’m using a Presonus studio 68c interface. Windows 10 i7 9750h 2.60 ghz 16 gigs ram 1 tb ssd.
I’m not getting this with any other vst. Sampletank and syntronik seem fine. These are all new installs. I’ve tried the usual optimization methods.
Happens in standalone and plugin versions. I’ll note that the default patch seems to play fine, whenever I switch to another patch is when the pops and clicks start
Any help would be greatly appreciated
wagnerfamily1

Re: B3x really bad pops and clicks

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:38 pm

That's strange. Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions or with a similar/same issue, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already. They will provide direct and official technical support and help resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: B3x really bad pops and clicks

Postby wagnerfamily1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:43 pm

Thanks peter, I also opened a ticket
wagnerfamily1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More