Feature request (misleading title replaced)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Feature request (misleading title replaced)

Postby grundman » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:22 am

I registered my Miroslav Philarmonik 2 on 2015. Is it not time to release a Miroslav Philarmonik 3? I use it every day and I need High DPI support like the new releases of IK Multimedia.

Please do not delay this release too much? I beg you
grundman

Re: Miroslav Philarmonik 3 available!

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Please add your request to the officlal Miroslav Philharmonik wish-list, in this forum.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dlgebert » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:56 pm

grundman wrote:Miroslav Philarmonik 3 available!

A little bit of "click bait" to get us to open your post... The exclamation point is misleading, since it implies that it was released and you're excited about its release.

grundman wrote:I use it every day and I need High DPI support

I agree that MP2 is a little "long in the tooth", I got it in 2016. It may not be an option for you, but I use it inside of Sample Tank 4 where it "enjoys" all of the benefits of the newer IKM products with the UI that started with Syntronik, which I use in Sample Tank 4 as well now.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby grundman » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Thanks both for the reply. The goal is to know if we need to wait a lot of only a few months... Really I'm not sure if this long delay is because the developing of MP3 is now forgotten or almost to be released in a few months.

On the other hand, DarkStar, there are a lot of messages in the wish list asking for resizable UI, so I'm not sure if it is desirable to repeat it.
grundman

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More