Problems downloading Philharmonik 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Problems downloading Philharmonik 2

Postby Nate365 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Hi!

I recently bought a Philharmonik 2 licens from another person. I registered the product in ik product manager and started to download it. First i downloaded it as a software, but that didnt work for some reason.

When the setup was done my computer started a setup for the older version of product manager called autorization manager, and when i searched for the vst it was missing/didnt exist, like it was broken. Very strange!

I then tried to download Philharmonik from the product manager under the titel "Sounds" but when the download was finished it had only downloaded the sound libraries. The problem is that i cant find the 32 or 64 bit vst that should have been downloaded too and i cant load anything into my daw. Pleas help me, ive spent a lot of money on this vst.
Nate365

Re: Problems downloading Philharmonik 2

Postby supanorton » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Sounds like you might need to contact IK support. Here’s a link to an FAQ. If you don’t find a solution there, it’s best to contact support; they should be able to get you up and running. Good luck.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW
supanorton

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More