Syntronik Arp folder [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Arp folder [Resolved]

Postby integratron » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Does anyone know where the folder for arpeggios for Syntronic is stored? I think the manual said it was in the Sample Tank 3 folder but I checked and it was not there... or in the ST4 folder. :?:
Amplitube/SampleTank/Syntronik/TrackS/Steinberg UR22/Win 10 Pro/Dell XPS8700/intel i7 /TB HDD/8Gb RAM - J S Bach, the Einstein of music - Listen to D. Scarlatti and my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/
integratron

Re: Arp folder

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:00 am

Mine is in L:\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 3\Arpeggios (where the sounds library is installed)

ST4's is in C:\DarkStar\Documents\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 4\Arpeggios
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby integratron » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Now I'm thinking the missing folders are perhaps files that are being hidden by Windows 10??
Amplitube/SampleTank/Syntronik/TrackS/Steinberg UR22/Win 10 Pro/Dell XPS8700/intel i7 /TB HDD/8Gb RAM - J S Bach, the Einstein of music - Listen to D. Scarlatti and my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/
integratron

Postby integratron » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:41 pm

OK - I just hit the motherload here:

c:\Users\public\documents\IK Multimedia\Sampletank3\ :mrgreen: :geek:
integratron

Re: Syntronik Arp folder [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:44 pm

Windows 7 here :)

----------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More